Do you have the CREATIVE PASSION and SKILLS to INSPIRE the next generation of game designers?
What DreamQuest can offer you:
- Flexible work schedule (ideal for parents or students)
- Fun and fulfilling work inspiring kids and serving the community
- Gamedev training from industry pros and access to our network
- Competitive pay: $12-$20/hour
What DreamQuest is looking for:
- Solid writing and communication skills
- Passion for education and/or gaming, teaching experience ideal
- Technical skills in Unity, Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, WordPress, etc.
Currently seeking ambitious:
- Instructors and Camp TAs (internships available!)
- Game Designers, Programmers, and Producers
- Illustrators, Modelers, Riggers, and Animators
- Videographers, Editors, and Sound Engineers
- Social Media, SEO, and Community Outreach
- Web Marketers and Graphic Designers
To apply, please click here and fill out our application form!